The Wii released by Nintendo is designed to be small and exquisite. With silver base, it may stand horizontally or vertically.
The Wii Remote is the primary controller for the console. It uses a combination of built-in accelerometers and infrared detection to sense its position in 3D space when pointed at the LEDs in the Sensor Bar.This design allows users to control the game with physical gestures as well as button-presses.
Wii Remote Controller
A sport game of Wii you need to play is WiiSports which includes five sport events, such as tennis, baseball, boxing, golf, bowling. Players can make different motions like swing and throw through the wii remote controller.
Th WiiSports is very fun, and it can support four persons to play at home at the same time. But there is a problem for some palyers that is how to connect the wii to HDTV. So, you need to get a Wii to HDMI converter. Below is a picture which can tell you how to connect your wii to HDTV.
How to Connect Wii to HDMI
If you don’t have any Wii to HDMI converter, you can visit here to get more information firstly. If you are interested in buying it, welcome to contact hinsung.
Enjoy a full 1080p High Definition display from your Nintendo Wii with this Wii to HDMI Converter!
Product Model: HS-CO1012
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1
Output Connectors: HDMI Connector x 1, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack x 1
How to connect Your Wii to HDMI HDTV?
Features of the Wii2HDMI Converter:
1. Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i, 480p; PAL 576i);
2. Upscales video to digital HDMI 720p/1080i or 1080p resolution;
3. Converts Wii analog audio to digital HDMI audio;
4. Includes high quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i and 576i input modes;
5. Requires only a single HDMI cable (not included);
6. No external power adapter required;
7. Hassle-free, plug and play installation – plug it in and it works!
1. This Wii to HDMI converter creates a super-accurate, rich and vibrant 480p reproduction of your Wii’s video signal. For the best performance, make sure your Wii’s video output setting is switched to 480p (also called “Enhanced Definition” in your Wii Resolution settings). This will double the average refresh rate of your pixels and deepen the colors.
2. The Wii to HDMI adapter including an additional 3.5mm stereo audio output, allows you to send stereo audio to another audio device of your choice (like an audio receiver).
3. Since HDMI is an audio/video signal, this Wii2HDMI converter rises to the task and handles both Audio and Video through the HDMI port. This conveniently allows you to run a single cable to your TV unless you wish to break the audio out separately using the adapter’s break-out 3.5mm port.
Wii to HDMI Converter Full HD 1080P
If you are interested in this Wii2HDMI Converter, please feel free to contact Hinsung.