Now more and more people have MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and they want to share their favorite photos and videos on HDTV with friends and family. There are some people who may be confused about how to connect MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air to HDTV.
Here Hinsung will introduce a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable to you, if your macbook supports Mini DisplayPort.
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable not only supports color depth of 12 bits per channel, but also supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels. It also supports 1920×1080 resolution, and its data transmission rate is up to 2.25 Gbit/s.
With this mini displayport to HDMI cable, you can easily convert the audio/video signal from your MacBook (Mini DisplayPort) to an audio/video signal on your HDTV.
Related Product DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
With this Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter，you can connect an external display to your Macbook. It’s even color-coordinated to Apple® computers!
Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable
Here are some features you may want to know:
1. Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes;
2. Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC fo analog VGA signal output;
3. Supports up to 1080p, 1920 X 1200 reduced blanking video resolution;
4. EDID pass-through from PC source to display;
5. Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
This Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter cable is compatible with some versions of MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, & Mac Pro desktops and also the 24-inch Apple® Cinema Display.
Welcome to contact us if you are interested in the mini displayport to VGA adapter cable.
Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter is compatible with MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iMac with Mini DisplayPort or any other devices with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Here are some features which help you know better about this Mini DP to DVI adapter.
1. Supports resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality.
2. Supports DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
3. Supports DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
The mini DP to DVI adapter can connect an advanced digital monitor such as the 20 or 23 inch Apple cinema display, to a MacBook,MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort.
For more information about our DisplayPort adapter, welcome to visit the product page of DP on our website(www.hinsung.com).
Mini DP Male to HDMI Female Adapter
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter can be used in revisions of the MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro notebooks, iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro desktops and also the 24-inch Apple Cinema Display.
1. Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b) output;
2. Supports HDMI highest video resolution 1080p;
3. Supports HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth;
4. Supports HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color;
5. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM;
6. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
The Mini Displayport adapter offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
With the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI (Mini DP Male to HDMI Female) adapter, you can connect your Mini DisplayPort source to an HDMI display.
There are some features of this mini DP adapter:
1. Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI1.3b output;
2. Supports HDMI highest video resolution 1080p;
3. Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel);
4. Supports HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color;
5. Supports up to 10.8 Gbps of video bandwidth.
In addition, the Mini DP to HDMI adapter also supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 and allows you to take full advantage of your HDMI capable display.
If you want to get more information about displayport adapters, please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: email@example.com/086-0755-83979920.
Mini DP to HDMI Cable – Male to Male
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable can conveniently transmit both digital audio and video signals between your MacBook and HDTV. It connects your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
The features of this Mini DP cable are:
1. Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel;
2. Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels;
3. Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution;
4. Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p; Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s;
5. Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p.
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable will need to be used with an HDMI cable. Simply, plug the Mini DisplayPort end into your Mac®, and connect the HDMI end to an HDMI (Type-A) cable, then plug the cable into your HDMI input jack. Easy plug and play.
For more information about Mini displayport cables, please visit our product page: http://www.hinsung.com/pro_list.asp?id=9&page=2.