The HD Audio Rush Digital Surround Sound Decoder which supports Dolby Digital AC-3 Pro Logic,DTS,PCM another digital audio format source decode, will work with different amplifiers and speakers to get different sound effects.
Features of Digital Surround Sound Decoder:
1. Convert DTS/AC3 source digital audio to analog 5.1 audio or stereo audio output;
2. The analog stereo (L / R) signals after digital processing chip handle convert it to analog 5.1 channel output;
3. Multi-channel audio input (SPDIF , Coaxial, Stereo) 2 x SPDIF input, 1 x Coaxial Input, 1 x Stereo
4. Analog 5.1-channel or Stereo output
5. USB 5V Output
1. Signal to Noise: 120db
2. Degree of Separation: 85db
3. Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20 KHz) +/- 0.5db
HD Audio Rush Digital Surround Sound Decoder
If you are in need of this HD Audio Rush Digital Surround Sound Decoder, welcome to contact hinsung.
HDMI to VGA + R/L Audio Converter
The HDMI to VGA+R/L Audio Converter can convert digital HDMI signal into analog VGA video and R/L audio signal. It allows users to enjoy their high definition image and sound when watching movies or playing games on the traditional VGA monitors or projectors.
There are some features of this HDMI to VGA converter.
1. Support HDMI1.4b
2. Support HDCP1.4
3. Supports highest video resolution 1080p/60Hz and UXGA.
4. Support 10-bit resolution uo to 165 MHz pixel rate
5. Support 442 to 444 converter
This HDMI to VGA converter is mainly used in digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, etc..
If you are interested in this HDMI to VGA converter or have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
HDMI to YPbPr Video + R/L Audio Adapter Converter
The HDMI to YPbPr + R/L Adapter converter converts HDMI input into analogue YPbPr video and R/L audio signal. It allows users to enjoy their high definition image and sound when watching movies or playing games on the traditional YPbPr monitors or projectors.
1. HDMI video input format 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p;
2. YPbPr video output format 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p;
3. Audio output format 2 channel LPCM;
4. Vertical Frequency Range 50/60Hz;
5. Input Video Amplifier Bandwidth 1.65Gpbs/165MHz.
6. Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need of setting.
This HDMI to YPbPr + R/L Adapter converter offers solutions for digital entertainment centre, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data centre control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
VGA+L/R Audio to HDMI Converter
This VGA+L/R Audio to HDMI Converter converts an analog VGA signal and audio input to an HDMI format allowing the switching of a digital AV signal on an HDMI system.
What are the Features of VGA+Audio to HDMI Converter?
1. Convert VGA and stereo audio signal to HDMI 1080p signal.
2. Compatible with HDMI 1.3 standard.
3. Reduce the noise and not produce stains at the same time.
4. Eeffectively eliminate dithering and trailing phenomenon of fast moving picture.
5. Easily to use when connecting your PC and HDTV.
The VGA and audio to HDMI converter can show movies, images and other media from your computer to your HDTV, and create a full digital video and digital audio experience.
Digital to Analog Audio Converter
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts your analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously.
Here are some features of this digital to analog audio converter:
1. Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio;
2. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output;
3. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz;
4. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels;
5. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission;
6. Easy to install and simple to operate.
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It is available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks.