This DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter provides a cost-effective DisplayPort to VGA connection, letting you connect a VGA computer monitor to a DisplayPort video card/output, saving the expense of upgrading your monitor for compatibility. It allows for plug and play installation with no software or drivers required.
Features of the DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter:
1. Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA-R) and 1080p (HDTV);
2. Connectors: DisplayPort male and VGA female;
3. DisplayPort ver 1.1: DP two lanes or DP one lane, RGB analog video（VGA port） output: Configured for 700mV voltage swing;
4. Measured power: Active 1.4W, Standby 100mW;
5. EDID Pre-fetch (VGA EDID Conversion)
Note: This is NOT a bi-directional adapter. It will not pass signal from VGA to DisplayPort.