With the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI (Mini DP Male to HDMI Female) adapter, you can connect your Mini DisplayPort source to an HDMI display.
There are some features of this mini DP adapter:
1. Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI1.3b output;
2. Supports HDMI highest video resolution 1080p;
3. Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel);
4. Supports HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color;
5. Supports up to 10.8 Gbps of video bandwidth.
In addition, the Mini DP to HDMI adapter also supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 and allows you to take full advantage of your HDMI capable display.
If you want to get more information about displayport adapters, please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: email@example.com/086-0755-83979920.