The Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts your analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously.
Here are some features of this digital to analog audio converter:
1. Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio;
2. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output;
3. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz;
4. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels;
5. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission;
6. Easy to install and simple to operate.
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It is available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks.