The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable can conveniently transmit both digital audio and video signals between your MacBook and HDTV. It connects your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
The features of this Mini DP cable are:
1. Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel;
2. Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels;
3. Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution;
4. Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p; Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s;
5. Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p.
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable will need to be used with an HDMI cable. Simply, plug the Mini DisplayPort end into your Mac®, and connect the HDMI end to an HDMI (Type-A) cable, then plug the cable into your HDMI input jack. Easy plug and play.
For more information about Mini displayport cables, please visit our product page: http://www.hinsung.com/pro_list.asp?id=9&page=2.